Running Erlang on POWER5,6,7 vs Core 2, i7...

Viktor Sovietov victor.sovetov@REDACTED
Sun Dec 20 16:10:15 CET 2009

Gene

We have such experience (real-time monitoring and control system for
HPC clusters and datacenters), but Erlang's scheme of nodes clustering
won't work on really big installations. The current approach to nodes
linking isn't very scalable at all, though.

Sincerely,

--Viktor