[erlang-questions] Imagemagick erlang port

Davide Marquês nesrait@REDACTED
Fri Dec 18 23:19:45 CET 2009

The Zotonic CMS (http://zotonic.com/) has some modules (z_media_preview.erl,
z_media_preview_server.erl) to interface with ImageMagick.
The code is a bit "web-biased" but you should be able to extract the bits
you want (I started this process but haven't had time to complete it - I'll
send you the files anyway).