[erlang-questions] Getting Dependencies for Erlang Files

Björn Gustavsson <>
Fri Dec 18 09:00:26 CET 2009

On Thu, Dec 17, 2009 at 7:07 PM, Jayson Vantuyl <> wrote:
> Not content to wait for an answer, I wrote a rough escript that will use the same functions the compiler uses to extract dependencies.  Well, at least it gets .hrl files for .erl files.  I was surprising to discover is not everything the compiler can compile, but that's another story.

There is currently a topic branch in the git reposiotory by
Jean-Sébastien Pédron
to generate dependencies:

Feedback would be welcome, both positive ("I have tested it, and it
does everything I expect it to do") and negative ("It does not correctly handle
the following..."), or suggestions for improvements.