distribution utility like python distutils?

litao cheng litaocheng@REDACTED
Thu Dec 17 09:12:21 CET 2009

hi, all
I'm an erlang programmer, usually, I use reltool to build my target system,
but I feel it so complex and not stable.
I hope erlang can support some tool/library like python distutils, we can
distribute our module or otp application
simply. erlang website can also have some subject like pypi (python package
index), I think those can promote the erlang package
growning. I think we need an standard mechanism for all developer.

best regards
litao cheng