Automated Erlang Builds with CruiseControl

Jeremy Raymond jeraymond@REDACTED
Wed Dec 16 13:13:40 CET 2009

Hi,

It looks like CruiseControl only understands JUnit XML output. Is there any
way to get EUnit to output test results in a different format, or does EUnit
have some sort of hook where I could write my own result formatter?

Thanks,

Jeremy