[erlang-questions] erlang emacs mode question

Joe Armstrong erlang@REDACTED
Tue Dec 15 14:51:07 CET 2009

Sorry last posting got posted too early when I hit a tab :-)

The line following ${, moves too far to the right when I hit tab
I guess it's confused by the ${

(With  comment-multi-line = true)

/Joe