[erlang-questions] erlang emacs mode question

Dan Gudmundsson dangud@REDACTED
Tue Dec 15 09:32:29 CET 2009

Hi Martin

I guess you haven't tested the new erlang mode either :-)
or have you incorporated the fixes we have done?

I used the erlware version myself before Kenneth hit me hard and told
me to fix our version and apply the patches we had received.

The one thing I miss is the edoc skeltons which you have and that you broke
out the skeletons to a separate file.
I don't use distel either so maybe your variant works better with that.

But I have "stolen" some of the fixes you had and done many more and added
several large patches from Anders Dahlin and Tomas Abrahamsson into
which I think
is a better version.

Hopefully now with erlang on github we can join our efforts again, so
that we can
get the best of the two things. I know that our support of the emacs
mode havn't been
the best and when time is tight the emacs mode get down prioritized.
It will probably happen again but now with erlang on github available
it should be easier to
apply the improvements the community makes.

Cheers (I think I owe you one)
/Dan