[erlang-questions] erlang emacs mode question

Dan Gudmundsson dangud@REDACTED
Mon Dec 14 17:10:16 CET 2009

On Mon, Dec 14, 2009 at 4:56 PM, Göran Båge <goran.bage@REDACTED> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is there a reason why the erlang emacs mode treats comment (^C^C) and
> un-comment
> (^C^U) asymmetrical, comment adds '%% ' and uncomment removes '%'. Pretty
> annoying if you ask me (but who would even think of doing that :-). It used
> to work by adding only '%' earlier (maybe very much earlier like in R9 or
> so).

Have you tried the latest erlang mode, on github or in R13B03?

Both ^U^C^C and ^C^U works for me.

/Dan
PS: There are a lot of changes in the latest release of the erlang emacs mode,
       so if we broke something please report or even better post a patch.