[erlang-questions] "typer" documentaion

Kostis Sagonas kostis@REDACTED
Mon Dec 14 09:27:09 CET 2009

Vlad Dumitrescu wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is there a reason why typer has no documentation and isn't even
> mentioned in the docs? Not even the search engine at demo.erlang.org
> finds any reference...

Good question.  I guess it's our fault rather than Erlang/OTP's because
the only thing we have written on typer is a paper describing it.

However, note that typer is not designed to have any Erlang API; instead
it's a shell command.  For those interested in using it, a short
description about its options can be obtained by typing:

	typer --help

Disclaimer: currently, we do not have any test suite for typer.

We will try to write a test suite and proper documentation for the tool
for R13B04.  But we would not mind if some user beats us to it.  We also
welcome user feedback.

Kostis