[erlang-questions] Preventing calling some functions

Zoltan Lajos Kis kiszl@REDACTED
Sun Dec 13 10:55:18 CET 2009

Hi,

I don't see why I should have more trust and confidence in the creator
of the server application itself then in the creator of a plugin.
If I want to restrict a plugin from doing something particular on my
machines, I would restrict the server itself in the first place.

Your second point sounds like "defensive programming". See:
http://www.erlang.se/doc/programming_rules.shtml#HDR11

Regards,
Zoltan.