Tidier - when is the public release?

Kenji Rikitake kenji.rikitake@REDACTED
Fri Dec 11 08:48:54 CET 2009

I've just read the following two papers of Konstantinos (Kostis) Sagonas
and Thanassis Avgerinos, which are also a very good example of Erlang
refactoring and coding styles:

Sagonas, K. and Avgerinos, T. 2009. Automatic refactoring of Erlang
programs. In Proceedings of the 11th ACM SIGPLAN Conference on
Principles and Practice of Declarative Programming (Coimbra, Portugal,
September 07 - 09, 2009). PPDP '09. ACM, New York, NY, 13-24. DOI=
http://doi.acm.org/10.1145/1599410.1599414
Also available at:
http://www.ece.cmu.edu/~aavgerin/papers/PPDP09.pdf

Avgerinos, T. and Sagonas, K. 2009. Cleaning up Erlang code is a dirty
job but somebody's gotta do it. In Proceedings of the 8th ACM SIGPLAN
Workshop on ERLANG (Edinburgh, Scotland, September 05 - 05,
2009). ERLANG '09. ACM, New York, NY, 1-10. DOI=
http://doi.acm.org/10.1145/1596600.1596602
Also available at:
http://www.ece.cmu.edu/~aavgerin/papers/Erlang09.pdf

So my question: when will be the first public release of Tidier?

I really want to give it a try, after reading the paper.

Kenji Rikitake