[erlang-questions] Best way to interface Erlang with Java code

zabrane Mikael zabrane3@REDACTED
Thu Dec 10 21:06:47 CET 2009

HI guys !

Your prototype worked very well with shell script command (using "read"),
but not when calling my "java" program inside it.

This is why I need more help please.

I found this thread that seems close to my problem, but no solution is
proposed:
http://groups.google.com/group/erlang-programming/browse_thread/thread/b3a048ccfec8d5bc

Regards
Zabrane