[erlang-questions] web sockets almost working ....

Jarrod Roberson jarrod@REDACTED
Thu Dec 10 19:13:55 CET 2009

On Thu, Dec 10, 2009 at 11:39 AM, Hynek Vychodil <hynek@REDACTED> wrote:
> I have read it's specification and payload of currently defined frames
> must be valid utf-8. It is little bit annoying. I would like fill
> frames with BERT or UFB. Implement BERT-RPC or UBF-RPC sounds great
> for me. Implementation of BERT or UBF in V8 should be considerable
> fast.

yeah I wish they would quit redefining new protocols, I try and use
BEEP when ever possible.
It is way more featureful than this new web sockets stuff from a
developers point of view.
It handles most cases and you can transport text or binary or whatever you want.