Final year project plan

NavTux navaneethanit@REDACTED
Tue Dec 8 20:12:18 CET 2009

Hi Erlangies,

              Myself doing final year B.Tech [IT] I am going to do my
final year project in erlang <distributed applications>,but i have
only less time hardly 2 and half months because of my placement and
training activities:-)I am learning a erlang as newbies,I need to get
some idea from the experience people like you:-)

             I request you to give some suggestions and instructions
that 'd be helpful to my project

             I need to know In what area i need to give the special
importance for my learning of my project, and How to do the project
within the time duration?