Port forwarding / managed web

Matthew Palmer mpalmer@REDACTED
Tue Dec 8 03:26:25 CET 2009

On Mon, Dec 07, 2009 at 05:21:56PM -0800, Steve Davis wrote:
> IIRC Yaws has a module explicitly for using it as a reverse proxy...
>
> Would be interesting to see a standoff between that and Nginx/Apache.

There's every likelihood that in a high-capacity/throughput situation, yaws
would perform admirably in comparison to the alternatives.  I don't use
nginx/Apache as a frontend webserver because it's necessarily the fastest
gun in the west, though, I use it because it's got support for practically
everything I'd want to do in a frontend webserver already built-in.

- Matt