Joe Armstrong speaks at Tail-f 10 December (Erlang User Group Meeting)

Ulf Wiger <>
Mon Dec 7 17:38:57 CET 2009

Apologies for spamming the Erlang list, but since the
invitation came out very late this time, I thought I'd
make sure no one missed it:

Call for the next Stockholm Erlang User Group Meeting.

Time: Thursday, December 10, 18:00
Place: Tail-f Stockholm headquarters
- Joe Armstrong, Ericsson AB: elib2 - an Erlang library

We will round off the evening with an ErLounge at some nearby pub.
Details about the ErLounge can be further discussed on the EUG Stockholm
mailing list.

Advance registration is required.

See you there.

Elib2 is an Erlang library and a number of complete programs that
make use of the library.

The talk discusses:

- the philosophy behind the library
- what's in the library
- my plans for the library

I'll also show some of the programs that I have built using the
library, with special attention to a full-text indexing application.
Ulf Wiger
CTO, Erlang Training & Consulting Ltd