[erlang-questions] New Intel manycore processor.

G.S. corticalcomputer@REDACTED
Sat Dec 5 20:05:02 CET 2009

The only problem is that it's not for the public, and that there will only
be a hundred or so of such processors offered to a very few
companies/individuals. But other than that, yes, this and tilera are great,
too bad they tanked larabee.