[erlang-questions] online documentation

Dale Harvey dale@REDACTED
Thu Dec 3 16:03:18 CET 2009

There is a few files modules (egd / nif) that generate the documentation
source from the .erl source files and edoc, those are the ones missing

(erlapi and erldocs were both built before the ability to build the docs in
otp was released)

the 99% are built from the xml files in app/doc/src, Ive added it as an
issue on erldocs to fix.

There are other things missing, primarily application chapters / user
guides, these require a lot more fudging to get into a format thats usable
considering the different layouts.