[erlang-questions] Best practice for defining functions with edoc,erlc,eunit and the dialyzer

Bengt Kleberg bengt.kleberg@REDACTED
Thu Dec 3 11:37:17 CET 2009

Greetings,

If the Erlang/OTP source that has "internal exports" is old, it could
pre-date the existence of erlang:spawn/1. In that case it would not be a
good example.

Regarding exports I always have them in a single, sorted, list since it
makes it easier for humans to find out which functions that are
exported.

bengt