[erlang-questions] Getting the position of a list item

Igor Ribeiro Sucupira igorrs@REDACTED
Thu Dec 3 01:58:59 CET 2009

Hum... when you talked about records, I realized I still have one
function that needs to find the position of an item on a list. The
function is used to get the value of a field F on a record, when F is
defined at runtime.

I don't understand exactly what you need, but I guess it's basically
the same thing, isn't it?

--
"The secret of joy in work is contained in one word - excellence. To
know how to do something well is to enjoy it." - Pearl S. Buck.