[erlang-questions] online documentation

Wed Dec 2 11:55:37 CET 2009

On Fri, Nov 27, 2009 at 03:15:03PM +0100, Kenneth Lundin wrote:
> Hi Vlad,
>
> A search facility will come , we will create an index
> for this purpose as part of the docbuilding process.
>
> No need to patch the docbuilder application.
>
> /Kenneth Erlang/OTP Ericsson

There is a preliminary version of the search facility
now running on the (perliminary) demo site:
Go to http://demo.erlang.org/doc.html and type e.g "keyse"
in the text field in the grey right column, then click the
looking glass button... Comments are welcome.

The same search application should eventually be
possible to run via the OTP webtool application on
your local Erlang/OTP installation as a HTTP
server on your local host.

/ Raimo