[erlang-questions] mnesia question: full database replication across the several nodes

Paul Mineiro paul-trapexit@REDACTED
Fri Aug 28 17:42:11 CEST 2009

I wrote something called fragmentron originally intended for mnesia on
EC2.  It takes a desired number of data copies for a table.  If you set
this to a huge number (e.g., 999), you would get full replication of
everything everywhere.

http://code.google.com/p/fragmentron/

-- p