R12B erlang node restart after system clock change

Stephen Han kruegger@REDACTED
Wed Aug 26 03:43:22 CEST 2009

Hi

I am facing an issue where erlang node is restarted by "heart" whenever I
change the system clock forward. It seems beam got KILL signal and the
"heart" restarting the node. The node got restarted even I move forward the
system clock for 1 minute.

FYI, I am using OTP R12B-3.

The problem is I am not even sure whether the node got restarted by our
application or Erlang/OTP.
However, this is also not reproducible in our old software which used to use
R10B-8.

Is there any changes have been made to post R10B where Erlang node should
restart if the system clock move forward?

Can you suggest any good method to debugging this kind of problem?

regards,