Google custom search engine

Gene Tani gene.tani@REDACTED
Sun Aug 23 18:54:33 CEST 2009

On Aug 23, 9:13 am, Gene Tani <gene.t...@REDACTED> wrote:
> Somewhat apropos of the discussion on cleaning up the docs, copyright,
> etc: I'm not able to find a current Google custom search engine for
> the top erlang sites, so i pulled up the last couple months delicious
> tags,

Just to be clear about how this list is sorted, this is the summation
of domains of URL's tagged "erlang", not a count of individual URL's
tagged "erlang", I didn't filter out any blogs by their (natural,
spoken) language, and I'll keep upping the list from 75 to top 90, top
110, see where it hits diminishing value