[erlang-questions] LfE .beam + Dialyzer

Robert Virding rvirding@REDACTED
Fri Aug 21 04:05:22 CEST 2009

Hi again,

There is no way of doing that at the moment. I have a sneaking suspicion
that it is not trivial, either you need an LFE parser for dialyzer so it can
read LFE source files or the LFE compiler adds debug information which I
guess has to be in vanilla erlang. I will admit that I haven't seriously
looked into it yet, but I can put it in the pipe-line.

Robert