"New" SSL - a problem (which could be mine) and a suggestion

Steve Davis steven.charles.davis@REDACTED
Wed Aug 19 21:16:55 CEST 2009

Hi Dan and anyone following this,

So it turns out this issue is caused by a badly behaved browser -
Google Chrome. The issue doesn't surface with Firefox.

Right now it seemms that Chrome is being handed a client socket that
it is (for some reason) closing out on immediately.

I'll do some investigation with wireshark to find out exactly what's
going on - it looks like a browser bug right now.

/sd