[erlang-questions] Stand alone Erlang on Windows

Ulf Wiger ulf.wiger@REDACTED
Mon Aug 17 15:02:37 CEST 2009

Even so, I'm sure there are forums more appropriate
than erlang-questions if you want to continue this
argument.

On the topic of disassembling beam code, it may well be
easier to figure out the rough workings of a program by
setting a detailed trace and exercising the program with
suitable input.

For those of you who find this disconcerting, it might
be interesting to check out process_flag(sensitive, bool()).
It toggles the ability to trace a process, or use
process_info() on it.

BR,
Ulf W

--