[erlang-questions] Re: erlang/python,ruby,.. interfaces on tcp

Kevin A. Smith kevin@REDACTED
Mon Aug 17 05:18:45 CEST 2009

I should've researched a bit before sending this. Tom's written BERT-
RPC client & servers in Ruby:

http://github.com/mojombo

Maybe this could be extended to other langs?

--Kevin