[erlang-questions] Stand alone Erlang on Windows

Sean Cribbs seancribbs@REDACTED
Fri Aug 14 15:54:32 CEST 2009

I think the original poster meant that discussions that should be purely
technical sometimes become personal/ad hominem or simply inappropriate.
One of the goals of #erlang-otp is to foster helpful discussion without
ego-bashing.

Sean