[erlang-questions] Stand alone Erlang on Windows

mikhailfranco@REDACTED mikhailfranco@REDACTED
Fri Aug 14 11:26:48 CEST 2009

I think you should apologize to everyone in the Southern Hemisphere

for your unwarranted and prejudiced assumption that it is summer.

I'm sure many trans-equatorial erlangers

are taking life very seriously in their winter.

We don't want a Northern bias to add to the Western bias.

:)

Mik