[erlang-questions] erlang/python,ruby,.. interfaces on tcp

Chiharu Kawatake ckawatak@REDACTED
Fri Aug 14 10:14:02 CEST 2009

I am also trying out the same approach as Mr. Rob Elsner does.

I am using Apache Thrift to serialize and deserialize data. What I am doing
to extend the transport layer of Thrift so that Thrift client (Erlang) and
servers (C++) can communicate with RabbitMQ. As mentioned before,
performance might not be really good. But I expect load-balancing and
fault-tolerance by this approach, which are difficult by port drivers.

Chiharu