[erlang-questions] Stand alone Erlang on Windows

Felipe Kober kobergeek@REDACTED
Fri Aug 14 09:20:00 CEST 2009

no need to apologize. this feeling is widely known due to common
violations of international patent law in china. i don't think it is a
personal attack on you. it is summer, why take life so seriously?

these are not code but we can all laugh together:
http://icanhashappy.blogspot.com/2008/10/funny-chinese-knock-off-products.html

Felipe.