[erlang-questions] 500k user simulation on EC2

Joel Reymont joelr1@REDACTED
Thu Aug 13 22:58:54 CEST 2009

On Aug 13, 2009, at 9:40 PM, Witold Baryluk wrote:

> Very big trouble. generic supervison have pid in list, just
> finding pid in list, and removing it will be disaster I think,
> and it will be gigantic and with lots of redundancy (same module
> names there). Try testing, and maybe change it to fast data structure.

Actually, only the static children are kept in a list. The dynamic are
kept
in in a dict, i.e. a fast data structure.

---
Mac hacker with a performance bent
http://www.linkedin.com/in/joelreymont