[erlang-questions] Stand alone Erlang on Windows

David Mercer dmercer@REDACTED
Thu Aug 13 18:51:39 CEST 2009

Related question: does Erlang on Windows install anything outside of the
Program Files\erl<version> directory?  That is, could you archive the entire
Erlang directory structure and package it in a single executable that simply
unpacked the entire directory structure somewhere and ran erl.exe?