[erlang-questions] Erlang documentation cleanup (PREV: R13B01 modules, quick reference)

Ulf Wiger ulf.wiger@REDACTED
Tue Aug 11 16:59:59 CEST 2009

You can reproduce it and modify it, but you must
credit Ericsson for the original, and you are not
allowed to put it under a more restrictive license

More here:

http://www.erlang.org/license/EPL1x0-explained.html

BR,
Ulf W