[erlang-questions] How access the gen_server across the network

Kevin A. Smith kevin@REDACTED
Fri Aug 7 14:34:38 CEST 2009

Do you connect the two nodes, either via net_adm:ping/1 or
net_kernel:connect_node/1, before trying the gen_server call? If so,
you might try running the sasl application on both nodes and
recreating the error. SASL will provide a ton of crash information
which can be really handy when debugging these types of failures.

--Kevin