[erlang-questions] Windows: checking for available packages?

Bengt Kleberg bengt.kleberg@REDACTED
Fri Aug 7 14:01:03 CEST 2009

Greetings,

When you say package do you mean application or do you mean module?

If you mean module you can do:
code:all_loaded{} and get all loaded modules. That gives you a property
list that can be searched like this:
proplists:get_value( lists, code:all_loaded()).
"/vobs/otp/otp_delivery/suse_x86/lib/stdlib-1.14.5.3/ebin/lists.beam"

bengt