[erlang-questions] Problem with wx on R13B & Mac OS X 10.4]

Dan Gudmundsson dgud@REDACTED
Thu Apr 30 11:17:38 CEST 2009

Forgot the list.
/Dan

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [erlang-questions] Problem with wx on R13B & Mac OS X 10.4
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 11:16:04 +0200
From: Dan Gudmundsson <dgud@REDACTED>
To: Torben Hoffmann <torben.lehoff@REDACTED>

I haven't used macports, so I don't what version and how wxwidgets is compiled in that
version.

But this should work.

Download wxwidgets and compile with:

         mkdir MYBUILD; cd MYBUILD
         ../configure --with-opengl --enable-unicode \
                 --disable-shared
         make && make install
         cd contrib/src/stc/
         make && make install

If you don't want the result in /usr/local/ add a --prefix=/WXPATH/

Add the /WXPATH/bin dir to your path so that wx-config shell script can be run
from shell, than remove CONF_INFO file from ERL_PATH/lib/wx and re-run erlang
configure, make, make install

/Dan