[erlang-questions] newbie question on deploying third party tools

Larry White ljw1001@REDACTED
Wed Apr 29 15:30:31 CEST 2009

I'm trying to learn erlang by reading the books and building an account
management application that would let me exercise some important
functionality (cryptography, persistence, sending emails, etc.
Based on recent posts to this list, I'm interested in trying the smtp-fsm
and epgsql libraries.  My general question is: How do you deploy these
things?

More specifically, I have my own app with its own src subfolder, etc. Where
do third party libraries get installed relative to something like this?

Also, what if anything, do I then need to do to use the applications?

Thanks.