[erlang-questions] Passing records vs Mnesia lookups

Amit Murthy amit.murthy@REDACTED
Mon Apr 27 12:58:56 CEST 2009

I don't need transactions, and all the data is only on one node, but as Ulf
pointed out, wouldn't an ets:lookup also result in a completely new copy of
the long record and hence, as far as CPU cycles spent in data copying is
concerned, will be the same as for message passing ?