[erlang-questions] connect Erlang with Postgre_?

Jan Jacobs hpjcon@REDACTED
Sat Apr 25 11:26:30 CEST 2009

Hi Rene

For the ODBC to work the following needs to be installed and configured
on the PC (Windows or Linux Ubuntu)
1) Make sure DB is installed or have access to DB
2) Make sure ODBC driver is installed and is configured.

Please have a look at the following web site:
http://www.connectionstrings.com/
It has useful information about the connection strings. Postgre will
have its own connection string.

The one that you should be using is: (Make sure that the ODBC driver is
installed first!)
PostgreSQL ODBC Driver (psqlODBC) with the connection string below:
Driver={PostgreSQL};Server=IP
address;Port=5432;Database=myDataBase;Uid=myUsername;Pwd=myPassword;

Cheers
Jan