[erlang-questions] (no subject)

Rene Villalta Soto <>
Fri Apr 24 22:13:37 CEST 2009

Hi I need some help , I have other problem now with Postgres

{ok, Ref} = odbc:connect("Driver={SQL Server};Server=;Port=3306;Database=testLazy;Uid=postgres;Pwd=postgres;", []).
** exception error: no match of right hand side value {error,
                                                       "No SQL-driver information available. Connection to database failed."}
and how I can conform connections strings  to others DBMS?
greetings Rene

Erlang girls are too hot!!! I love this language...