[erlang-questions] (no subject)

Rene Villalta Soto rvillalta@REDACTED
Fri Apr 24 22:13:37 CEST 2009

Hi I need some help , I have other problem now with Postgres

{ok, Ref} = odbc:connect("Driver={SQL Server};Server=10.36.2.199;Port=3306;Database=testLazy;Uid=postgres;Pwd=postgres;", []).
** exception error: no match of right hand side value {error,
                                                       "No SQL-driver information available. Connection to database failed."}

and how I can conform connections strings  to others DBMS?

greetings Rene

Erlang girls are too hot!!! I love this language...