[erlang-questions] Graphing options in erlang

Björn-Egil Dahlberg egil@REDACTED
Mon Apr 20 11:53:48 CEST 2009

Another option is perhaps to use eplot which is written in pure erlang.
Eplot is not complete, but it works well for alot of cases. It uses egd
as backend and can output png, eps or raw bitmap. It uses wxErlang to
view results if no output option is given. I use it to visualize data
when benchmarking. It suits my needs but I haven't spent a lot of time
to add new features or fine tuning it.

 From command line it uses escript but one can use the module egd_chart
to incorporate it in any other module. Documentation is sparse at the
moment.

Interested parties should direct their attention to:
http://github.com/psyeugenic/eplot/tree/master

// Björn-Egil