[erlang-questions] problem with pread,recursrsive func

sandeep_k <>
Sat Apr 18 19:37:33 CEST 2009

I has written a plug in tsung which read data from file and send though UDP
But when I crated 10 users per sec with 30 sec it is taking full memory
when commented  pread it is working properly
How to avoid this problem , is this problem due to recursive function ?
How to flush for Data buffer ?

Read_send(Fd,Offset) ->
Case 	File:pread(Fd,Offset,4096) of
	{ok,Data} ->
		I am send data using UDP socket
		I will recursively call this function till 20Mb file is read
	_ ->

Sent from the Erlang Questions mailing list archive at Nabble.com.