[erlang-questions] gen_sctp on Windows

Serge Aleynikov saleyn@REDACTED
Sat Apr 18 02:39:58 CEST 2009

I am nearly 100% that if you buy some 3rd party SCTP library for windows
(though I am not aware of any open-source ones), it would have support
for standard SCTP socket API (*).  In that case it might be sufficient
just to patch the inet_drv's configure/Makefile to add SCTP support for
windows.

Serge

(*) http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctpsocket-13