[erlang-questions] Question about http client

Bengt Kleberg bengt.kleberg@REDACTED
Thu Apr 16 08:43:25 CEST 2009

Greetings,

It seems as if you are getting error reports from the SASL application
(http://www.erlang.org/doc/man/sasl_app.html). If this is the case you
could either turn it off:
"The following configuration parameters are defined for the SASL
application. See app(4) for more information about configuration
parameters:
sasl_error_logger = Value <optional>
Value is one of:

tty
 Installs sasl_report_tty_h in the error logger. This is the default
option.
{file,FileName}
 Installs sasl_report_file_h in the error logger. This makes all reports
go to the file FileName. FileName is a string.
false
 No SASL error logger handler is installed."

or you could replace it with one that is less verbose:

"The default simple handler is called alarm_handler and it may be
exchanged by calling gen_event:swap_handler/3 as
gen_event:swap_handler(alarm_handler, {alarm_handler, swap},
{NewHandler, Args}). NewHandler:init({Args, {alarm_handler, Alarms}}) is
called. Refer to gen_event(3) for further details."

bengt