[erlang-questions] erlang-questions Digest, Vol 23, Issue 29

Gleb Peregud gleber.p@REDACTED
Thu Apr 9 11:52:56 CEST 2009

On Thu, Apr 9, 2009 at 11:00, Gamoto <gamoto@REDACTED> wrote:
> Hi Steve,
> Yes: RTFM  as say Linux people.
> But it is not my mentality. If I don't down then I ask. If I know then I share.
> Have a good day !
> John

Hello, John.

I'm very sorry, but Steve is absolutely right. Please don't shift your
work to the others. Many of your problems/questions are
solved/answered on the web. Please use Google more often.

>>When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
>>than "Re: Contents of erlang-questions digest..."
He is absolutely right here too.

I guess you should read thoroughly "How To Ask Questions The Smart
Way" [1] by Eric Raymond.

Please respect other members of the mailing list and their time by
keeping their inboxes tidy and clean.

1: http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

Best,
Gleb Peregud