[erlang-questions] State of the Union: FFI

Franco Milicchio fmilicchio@REDACTED
Wed Apr 8 19:21:29 CEST 2009

I have started porting the patch to R13A, although I can't say if it
really works: it doesn't compile! Makefile error, not a C one :)

You may find the source code at: http://plm.dia.uniroma3.it/milicchio/public/otp_src_R13A-ffi.zip
  (62 MB)

I have no time left today, but if we all start figuring out what's
wrong with it, we may end up having the FFI working on this new
release. I have marked the C code with comments (/* FFI START */ and /
* FFI END */) where I had doubts about applying Alceste's patch, so it
should be easy to spot them.

By the way, no news about the reason FFI hasn't been taken into
account yet?

Cheers!

--
Franco Milicchio <fmilicchio@REDACTED>

DIA - Dept. of Computer Science and Engineering
University Roma Tre
http://plm.dia.uniroma3.it/milicchio/