[erlang-questions] Job position in Fremont, CA
Tue Apr 7 01:41:39 CEST 2009
My apologies if this is inappropriate for this list and please let me know a better place.
Redwood Systems an early stage startup in Fremont California. We are transforming energy efficient commercial lighting. Bringing together semiconductor, networking and systems specialists, Redwood is designing a revolutionary new platform that will exploit emerging solid-state, light emitting diode (LED) lighting technology. Redwood's goal is to optimize LEDs for commercial venues - controlled and automated, more energy efficient, easier to install and manage, more reliable and maintenance free.
We are looking for an experienced Erlang Engineer. The successful candidate will design, test, maintain, and support Erlang applications written for embedded devices.
- 3 years professional experience with Erlang in large distributed systems
- 5 years professional experience with an object-oriented
languages (C++, Java)
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical
Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience with Mnesia.
- Experience with Erlang port drivers.
- Experience with rules engines (expert system shells).
- Work history with early stage startups.
Please send your resume to: careers@REDACTED
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the erlang-questions