[erlang-questions] No timeout on connect

Bernard Duggan bernie@REDACTED
Mon Apr 6 00:22:13 CEST 2009

connect() is always blocking, that's why you can provide a timeout.

If, however, you actually mean a connect that will continue to retry
failed connections indefinitely, then no, you'd have to implement that
behaviour yourself.

Cheers,